CoNLL 2018 Shared Task
- Announcement of the shared task and set up of the shared task website.
Registration for the Shared Task open.
- Deadline for suggesting additional data by participants
- Trial data for a few languages will be available.
- Training and development data will be released.
- Baseline parsing models will be released.
- Test data available in TIRA. Test phase starts.
- Test phase ends.
- Results will be announced.
- Submission of system description papers.
- Reviews due.
- Final papers due.
- Early registration for the conference.
- October 31
- Shared task slot at CoNLL, Brussels, Belgium (collocated with EMNLP).
Preliminary program of CoNLL
- 8:45-9:00 CoNLL Opening session
- 9:00-10.30 CoNLL Shared Task: Multilingual Parsing from Raw Text to Universal Dependencies
- 9:00-9:20 Main task overview talk (Dan)
- 9:20-9:30 EPE task overview talk (Stephan)
- 9:30-9:35 Teaser talk HIT-SCIR (LAS winner)
- 9:35-9:40 Teaser talk UDPipe (MLAS and EPE winner)
- 9:40-9:45 Teaser talk Turku (BLEX winner)
- 9:45-10:30 Poster session (can overflow to coffee break)
- 10:30-11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00-12:30 CoNLL–SIGMORPHON 2018 Shared Task: Universal Morphological Reinflection
- 12:30-14:00 Lunch (outside)
- 14:00-… invited talks and rest of CoNLL (see the CoNLL website)
- November 1
- Universal Dependencies Workshop, Brussels, Belgium (also collocated with EMNLP).