CoNLL 2018 Shared Task
- Announcement of the shared task and set up of the shared task website.
Registration for the Shared Task open.
- Deadline for suggesting additional data by participants
- Trial data for a few languages will be available.
- Training and development data will be released.
- Baseline parsing models will be released.
- Test data available in TIRA. Test phase starts.
- Test phase ends.
- Results will be announced.
- Submission of system description papers.
- July 22
- Reviews due.
- September 5
- Final papers due.
- Early registration for the conference. (They plan to open registration in early August.)
- October 31
- Shared task slot at CoNLL, Brussels, Belgium (collocated with EMNLP).
- November 1
- Universal Dependencies Workshop, Brussels, Belgium (also collocated with EMNLP).