CoNLL 2017 Shared Task
- Announcement of the shared task and set up of the shared task website.
Registration for the Shared Task open.
- Deadline for suggesting additional data by participants
- Trial data for a few languages will be available.
- Training and development data will be released.
- Accompanying crawled raw data, word embeddings and baseline parsing models will be released.
- Task registration deadline. Participants have to register to setup the
virtual machine where their system will be deployed and evaluated.
- May 1
- Surprise languages will be announced and small sample data released.
- May 8 – 12
- Test phase.
- May 15
- Results will be announced.
- May 26
- Submission of system description papers.
- June 2
- Reviews due.
- June 9
- Final papers due.
- June 9
- Early registration for the conference.
- August 3 – 4
- CoNLL, Vancouver, Canada (collocated with ACL).