CoNLL 2017 Shared Task
- Announcement of the shared task and set up of the shared task website.
Registration for the Shared Task open.
- Deadline for suggesting additional data by participants
- Trial data for a few languages will be available.
- Training and development data will be released.
- Accompanying crawled raw data, word embeddings and baseline parsing models will be released.
- Task registration deadline. Participants have to register to setup the
virtual machine where their system will be deployed and evaluated.
- Surprise languages will be announced and small sample data released.
May 8 – 14
- Test phase.
- Results will be announced.
- Submission of system description papers.
- Reviews due.
- Final papers due.
- Early registration for the conference.
- August 3
- Shared task slot at CoNLL, Vancouver, Canada (collocated with ACL).